The term ‘Drychem’ or ’us’ or ’we’ refers to the owner of the website, M/s. Drychem India Pvt Ltd, a Company incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 and having its registered office at “A-246, TTC Industrial Area, M.I.D.C. Mahape, Navi Mumbai – 400701”. The term ’you’ refers to the user and/or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to changes and/or modifications without any notice. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of its publication on this website.
- Neither we nor any third party provide any warranty and/or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You unconditionally acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies and/or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies and/or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information and/or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable in any way whatsoever. It shall be completely your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services and/or information available through this website meet your specific requirements and needs.
- We will not be liable to you (whether under the Law of Contract, the Law of Torts and/or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with this website.
- This website contains material which is owned by and/or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited, other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. We absolutely own the intellectual property rights in this website and the materials in this website and all these intellectual property rights are reserved. Therefore, you must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website).
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from this website.
- Show any material from this website in public.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose.
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on this website; or
- Redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available by us for redistribution].
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised and/or illegal use of this website shall give rise to a claim for damages and/or will be construed as a criminal offence.
- You hereby indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, but without limitation to Legal expenses and any amount paid by Drychem to a third party in settlement of a claim and/or dispute on the advice of Drychem’s Legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Drychem arising out of any breach committed or caused by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim which occurred due to your breach of any provision of these terms and conditions.
- Without prejudice to Drychem’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, we may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including, but not limited to suspending your access to this website, prohibiting you from accessing this website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing this website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to this website and/or bringing Legal proceedings against you.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any Court or any other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions contained herein will continue to be in effect.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Drychem in relation to your use of this website and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of India, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Mumbai.